Volunteer your time to help Save The Music for the enjoyment and education of future generations.
The project launched by World Media Networks® is tremendous. Many hands and many voices must work together to build a our library of Jewish folk music from different cultures, available throughout the world via the Internet.
Do you have a special talent or expertise that can help us SAVE THE MUSIC?
- Contact local media
- Spread the word in your local community
- Direct friends and family to SaveTheMusic
- Gather or donate old recordings
- Assist with mass mailings
- Host gatherings and events to raise funds
- Write press releases
- Help us research bios of authors, writers, performers, and resources
- Help us file the music
- Help us find private sponsors for specific tasks or collections
- Help us find corporate sponsors
- Help us find advertisers to promote their products and services at our site
- Help us find people interested in making tax deductible contributions to SaveTheMusic
- Help us find sponsors for worldwide contests to discover and promote new talent, new music, and new versions of the old music.
- Multimedia students can make a special contribution while gaining useful experience. Use your talents to make video tapes, create animation, posters or other artwork promoting Save The Music’s mission
- Send us your ideas for developing outreach